Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Midweek to weigh in

Wednesday, midweek to weigh in, its been a good week so far. The weekend was harder, we had plans with friends and I ate a little more than anticipated but I did it, it was over and I was back at it on Sunday and I didn't look back.

It's been really hot here so working out has been crazy! I've been sweating. But its good for me.  As my trainer says, "It's my fat crying" and boy is there a lot of fat! LOL


Boot camp last night was GREAT! It was hot with a little breeze but the 4 of us that were there pushed through GREAT.  I love the feeling when I leave there.  I totally feel accomplished and the fact that I did two hill runs definitely added to that feeling.

Well I have about 8lbs to go before the 30th.  I'm keeping the faith that I will lose it but 8lbs in less than 2 weeks is a little stretching it.  However, I'll still be happy with whatever the number is.  Any number is better than being the way I was before!

So during my break this morning,  I found a picture of myself from 2010.  I was the same weight I was when I weighed in May of this year. So I decided to take a pic of me 22lbs lighter and holy difference 22lbs can make!

No comments:

Post a Comment