So today as I sat at my desk with my pants unbuttoned because my stomach is huge, I said for the 1000th time, I NEED to diet. This time, though, there was something inside me that said, Jil, you NEED to do it.
I'm at my heaviest. I weigh over 270 pounds. I look 9 months pregnant, I'm uncomfortable, winded, and pretty much all around disgusted with myself.
There was a time in my life, around 2007, that losing weight was so easy for me. I joined WW and I did it, I lost about 60 pounds and I was happy with myself! I look at pictures, stare into the eyes of the picture, knowing the girl is me, I miss her. I miss the passion for her health and weight that she had.
See the thing about my weight is I'm married to a guy who loves heavy girls. He loves curves and the thickness that is my body. So as you can imagine, it's not easy trying to diet with a man who would rather watch eat a candy bar than an apple.
But today is the day that I realized I HAVE to do this for my health.....for my kids....for ME.
If you read my bio, you will see that my husband and I have been through some tough times...ones that I may just write about here but for now, I'm going to talk about the ups and downs of trying to diet.
So today is the day my mind said, you can do it. And do it I will. I will lose weight. I hope anyone reading this enjoys my posts.
I'll try to update as much as I can letting you all now how I'm doing.
Jil
I'm at my heaviest. I weigh over 270 pounds. I look 9 months pregnant, I'm uncomfortable, winded, and pretty much all around disgusted with myself.
There was a time in my life, around 2007, that losing weight was so easy for me. I joined WW and I did it, I lost about 60 pounds and I was happy with myself! I look at pictures, stare into the eyes of the picture, knowing the girl is me, I miss her. I miss the passion for her health and weight that she had.
See the thing about my weight is I'm married to a guy who loves heavy girls. He loves curves and the thickness that is my body. So as you can imagine, it's not easy trying to diet with a man who would rather watch eat a candy bar than an apple.
But today is the day that I realized I HAVE to do this for my health.....for my kids....for ME.
If you read my bio, you will see that my husband and I have been through some tough times...ones that I may just write about here but for now, I'm going to talk about the ups and downs of trying to diet.
So today is the day my mind said, you can do it. And do it I will. I will lose weight. I hope anyone reading this enjoys my posts.
I'll try to update as much as I can letting you all now how I'm doing.
Jil
No comments:
Post a Comment